Social media has a great impact on your business! Read this article and discover how the social media networks can support your branding strategy!
Social media today is much more unique and complex as businesses become more socially developed by design. The social media runs modern businesses and yet at many organizations, the CMOs still label social media as an unimportant and small business unit.
Some of the most progressive businesses were taking advantage of social media back in 2006 and they confirmed that social media has an amazing impact on their overall business.
In this article, we are going to present you the 5 areas of social media and how should you include them into your branding strategy!
- Paid Media – You need to realize that almost 90% of social media is about paid advertising and using targeting tools. Some of the best platforms to test all kinds of messages in different formats such as imagery, video, format, and etc. are on social media.
- Influencer Programs – These programs have expanded in scope and size in the past couple of years. However, this is because of the growth of the social web and the competence of influencing niche groups of individuals preparing the web around interest, social, and economically-driven charts.
- Social is a testing place as much as it is a place for communication – Besides active communication, the social media channels are also a great testing place. The best and most powerful brands test their new products or services on these channels before they decide what may work for their business. Instagram is more than just a photo sharing channel, it is one of the best labs available in the modern time.
- Vertical imagery, podcasting, live video – Everything that has become popular in the past couple of years in communication broke with how individuals have used the user experience on social media platforms. If you aren’t creating products of communication strategies, you are missing a focus group who is ready to give feedback at any time.
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management is why Google and Salesforce are interested in buying Twitter. Trying to listening and understanding with CRM can help you enhance your business and improve your brand.
You need to learn how to keep your business, brand, and branding strategy relevant and suitable in today’s competitive business world!
— The NP Group (@NPGroup) 19 de junio de 2017